on the road
UniUK is committed to ensuring the health and safety of its drivers and other road users and operates a comprehensive Driver’s Health & Safety (and safe driving) policy. We also operate a strict “zero tolerance” Drug and Alcohol policy which is monitored and enforced through random sample testing of staff as a condition of employment with the company.
- Improved driving skills
- Reduction in the likelihood of accidents
- Improved fuel economy through more efficient driving
- Reduction in vehicle damage
- Reduced (accident related) lost time working
- Improved driver (and other road-user) safety
Thurrock Park Way
Request a free quote today
© Copyright of Uniserve Holdings Limited, 133 Hall Lane, Upminster, Essex, RM14 1AL.